REPLENISH is our theme and it means to fill up again. Leaders are continually pouring out for others and this opportunity is designed to fill you up again.
3 Reasons YOU Should come to our 2017 Fall Leaders’ Retreat!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Our event will be hosted at the Lied Lodge and Conference Center at Arbor Day Farm in Nebraska City, NE. This is a stunning property and am confident you will not be disappointed. Some will say it is a long distance. However, this location is worth the drive! It is a special place for special people like you. For those a bit further away, you might consider flying into Omaha, NE which is a short distance away.
- INSPIRATIONAL and INSTRUCTIONAL SPEAKERS.
We have wonderful speakers coming this year- Maurice and Marcia Lednicky who have a wealth of experience and will pour into you.
This is an opportunity to get away among trusted friends and colleagues. We have FREE time for you to connect with others and an evening of connecting in a fun way!
Registration INCLUDES hotel for Monday and Tuesday, dinner on Monday, lunch on Tuesday, Barn Party and dessert Tuesday evening, and all retreat sessions!
Discover experiences that transcend the ordinary in a 260-acre natural setting. Captivating spaces. Award-winning dining. Memorable activities. It’s all waiting for you. Go to liedlodge.org for more information.
Rev. H. Maurice Lednicky has a wide variety of ministry experience, including four pastorates, radio and television, and international speaker at camps, conventions, and ministers’ meetings. He served as president of Central Bible College from 1980-2001. He previously served as the National Youth Director and a member of numerous boards for the Assemblies of God.
Marcia Lednicky is an exciting combination of talent, energy, and practical faith in Jesus Christ. Having been raised in a minister’s home and being married to a minister for more than 55 years, she has a broad base of experience including teaching a class for minister’s wives at Central Bible College for 22 years.
DRESS IS CASUAL! We want you to relax and be comfortable. Temperatures are typically warm during the daytime and cool in the evenings. Tuesday evening’s Barn party is partially outdoors, so a light jacket may be desired.
Monday, October 9
3:30 – 4:30 PM Registration
6:00 PM Dinner and REPLENISH Session 1
Tuesday, October 10
Breakfast on your own
9:00 AM REPLENISH Sessions 2 & 3
11:30 AM Lunch together
6:30 PM Barn Party with activities and desserts
Wednesday, October 11
Breakfast on your own
9:00 AM REPLENISH Session 4
11:00 AM Check-out
FREE time suggestions for Tuesday afternoon:
- Apple House (short walk from the Lodge)
- Arbor Lodge Mansion (short walk from the Lodge) $8 per person
- Arborlinks- a private, Arnold Palmer signature golf course available to Lied Lodge guests. Call 402-873-4334
- Pie Garden Café (short walk from the Lodge)
- Riverview Marina and Nature Park
- Shopping in the quaint, downtown shops
- Steinhart Park- (next door to the Lodge) aquatic center, tennis courts, basketball courts, skate park, baseball diamonds, park pond and walking paths.
- Tree Adventure (short walk from the Lodge) $8 per person
- Wildwood Golf Course (across from the Lodge) $10 walking; $21 with cart. Call 402-873-3661 for tee times.
Check out more area attractions at www.gonebraskacity.com